

After today, I have a new appreciation for people who photograph children and pet photographers. We decided to forgo the hustle and bustle of a photography studio at this time of year. Instead, we decided to take our own pictures for our Christmas letter. I still need to find a time for my Dad to take pictures of the three of us.
Today I decided to take pictures of Mackenna under the Christmas tree. This was not a job for one person. Instead, I should have taken them when John could entertain her, and I could focus on the camera. Instead, I had to focus on both. I could only shake the Santa hat on my head so many times...
I did get some cute pictures though amidst trying to keep the ribbon on her dress out of her mouth, keeping the cats from going under the tree, and keeping her in her chair. By the third outfit though, this procedure was starting to weigh heavily on Mac, as evidenced by a photo I am posting. Obviously by the 30th picture, she had decided enough was enough.
I then stupidly tried to take a picture of her and the dogs. This is definitely a job for two people! As Kenny Rogers would say, "You've got to know when to walk away, know when to run."
Today I decided to take pictures of Mackenna under the Christmas tree. This was not a job for one person. Instead, I should have taken them when John could entertain her, and I could focus on the camera. Instead, I had to focus on both. I could only shake the Santa hat on my head so many times...
I did get some cute pictures though amidst trying to keep the ribbon on her dress out of her mouth, keeping the cats from going under the tree, and keeping her in her chair. By the third outfit though, this procedure was starting to weigh heavily on Mac, as evidenced by a photo I am posting. Obviously by the 30th picture, she had decided enough was enough.
I then stupidly tried to take a picture of her and the dogs. This is definitely a job for two people! As Kenny Rogers would say, "You've got to know when to walk away, know when to run."






No comments:
Post a Comment